Loveland Water Conservation
Landscape Water Conservation
Conserving water is crucial in today’s world, where this precious resource is becoming scarce with each passing day. Most property owners in Colorado are in a quandary when it comes to designing and planning their landscapes.
They want green and pleasant outdoor spaces but know that it would also mean excessive water use. The good news is that we at Boulderscapes help our clients achieve beautiful landscapes while being smart about water conservation. This aspect has become the driving force behind our business. Water conservation is the best way to preserve this natural resource and goes a long way in preventing water pollution to the local water supplies.
Various Water Conservation Techniques Landscaping
As experienced and skilled landscapers, we use various techniques and design principles while creating stunning outdoor spaces on our clients’ properties:
- Artificial Turf- While it is possible to install limited turf, that doesn’t eliminate the need for water. Synthetic turf is a great alternative that looks amazing, is easy to maintain and needs no water to survive.
- Improving Soils- We amend soils generously with high-quality, organic materials such as wood chips, peat moss, grass clippings, manure, or straw. We also use other proven commercial soil amendment products. Better soil products allow more drainage, natural aeration, and enhance the natural water holding capacity of your soil.
Besides, we also install:
- Rain gardens in landscapes where this solution is feasible
- Rock gardens
- Dry river beds
- Installation of organic mulches
- Terrace landscaping on sloping land
- Native drought-resistant plants
- Group various plants as per their water needs
- Water and irrigate smartly
Our company makes sure that our designs and plans are more responsible and sustainable in local settings. For any more information about our water conservation for landscapes, feel free to contact Bolderscapes at 1.720.877.6664. You can also send us your queries and project requirements through this Contact Us form, and we will respond shortly.